1. More than the amount for which the animal is insured, nor for more than its actual cash value at the time it sustained the injury or illness that caused the loss, whichever is less.
2. The death of an insured animal, if such animal was used for any purpose other than stated in the application.
3. Death, directly or indirectly caused by, happening through, or in consequence of :
Any surgical operation, unless conducted by a qualified veterinarian and certified by him to have been necessitated solely by accident, disease, or illness, and to have been carried out in an attempt to preserve the animal's life.
B) Inoculation, unless conducted by a qualified veterinarian or experienced personnel directed and certified by him to have been of prophylactic nature or necessitated by accident, illness, or disease.
4. Loss caused by or resulting directly from the carelessness, neglect, abuse or willful or malicious injury by the insured, or by the insured's agent, employees, or bailees (except bailees for hire) when acting in collusion with the insured or resulting from any fraudulent, dishonest, or criminal act or omission done by or at the investigation of the insured or any employee or any others having the care, custody, or control of the animal, including independent contractors when acting in collusion with the insured.
5. The destruction of any animal or animals by reason of such animal having contracted or been exposed to any contagious or communicable disease, whether such destruction be by the order of any government or otherwise.
6. Confiscation or nationalization or requisition or destruction by, or under the order of, any government or public or local authority, or any person or body having jurisdiction in the matter.